Guidelines for in-person events
from Left Edge Theatre
Health and Safety Protocols
Under new guidelines provided by the state of California, we are opening our doors to finish out our 2020/21 season. Here are the guidelines and other ways LET is preparing for re-opeing to in-person events.
* Health and Safety Protocols
Blueprint for a Safer Economy Activity and Business Tiers (dated April 2, 2021), guidance is now available for Indoor Seated Live Events and Performances.
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at 50 % Capacity.
• All guests must show proof of full vaccination. Vaccination Card, copy of card or scanned copy on mobile device all accepted.
• Audience members are required to wear masks.
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• Reservations are required. (Though there are no social distancing requirements for audience members Left Edge will still seat parties separately with between 3 and 6 feet between each party.
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning for the lobby and restroom.
• Made concessions unavailable while Sonoma County remains in the Tiered System.
Having troubles. Please email