Guidelines for in-person events
from Left Edge Theatre
Health and Safety Protocols
Under new guidelines provided by the state of California, we have opened our doors. Here are the guidelines and other ways LET is proceeding with in-person events.
* Health and Safety Protocols
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at full capacity.
• All audience members must be vaccinated or show proof a recent negative test result (within 3 days of performance date)
• All guest must wear masks when indoors
• Vaccinated audience members must show proof of vaccination. Either their vaccination card, copy of card or photo of card on their mobile device.
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• There are no social distancing requirements for audience members.
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning of the lobby and restroom.