Presented live and in-person with Safety Protocols*
Join us for the last show of Left Edge Theatre's 2020/21 season either live in person!, live from the comfort of your own home, or on-demand.
For livestream and on-demand ticket buyers: We will be sending the viewing link closer to the date of the performance.
For In-Person ticket buyers: This ticket gets you entry to an in-person performance of Slow Food at Left Edge Theater. Under new guidelines provided by the state of California, we are opening our doors to finish out our 2020/21 season. Here are the guidelines and other ways LET is preparing for re-opeing to in-person events.
* Health and Safety Protocols
Blueprint for a Safer Economy Activity and Business Tiers (dated April 2, 2021), guidance is now available for Indoor Seated Live Events and Performances.
• Left Edge has a total capacity of 72. We will operate at 50 % Capacity.
• All guests must show proof of full vaccination. Vaccination Card, copy of card or scanned copy on mobile device all accepted.
• Audience members are required to wear masks.
• All cast, crew and staff members will be fully vaccinated.
• The performers may be unmasked but must be at least 6 feet away from the audience.
• Reservations are required. (Though there are no social distancing requirements for audience members Left Edge will still seat parties separately with between 3 and 6 feet between each party.
To prepare for the return of in-person performances, Left Edge Theatre has
• Invested in a UV light system for our HVAC that reduces the potential spread of COVID-19
• Developed strict cleaning and disinfection protocols to be used between each performance
• Increased cleaning for the lobby and restroom.
• Made concessions unavailable while Sonoma County remains in the Tiered System.
Written by Wendy MacLeod.
Directed By Denise Elia-Yen
Featuring Denise Elia-Yen, Argo Thompson and David Yen
An uproarious romantic comedy that delves deeply into what we hunger for.
A vacationing couple celebrates their anniversary at a Greek restaurant in Palm Springs - but will the marriage survive the service? As a wacky waiter insinuates his way into their meal - and their lives - the couple examine their past and their future together.
LIVE and IN-PERSON JUN 4 – 13
LIVE and STREAMING JUN 4 - 13
FRI & SAT at 7pm, SUN at 2pm
ON DEMAND JUN 15 - 20, 2021
anytime you choose.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASing IN-PERSON TICKETS.
By purchasing an In Person ticket, you are certifying that you are, or will be, fully vaccinated by the performance date and will show proof of vaccination at the door. Patrons who cannot provide proof at the door will be turned away and given an On Demand link to watch the show. This is in accordance with the guidelines set by the State of California.
Proof of vaccination can include vaccination card, copy of Vaccination card, or scan of Vaccination card onto your mobile device.